Sunday, September 9, 2012

Me & My Hook

I previously shared a few of my latest Pinterest projects with you so now I decided to show you my latest Nice and Knotty items.

First up are these slippers. This is the newest thing I've learned to make and they are already becoming quite popular (I have had several requests from family members asking for a pair for Christmas)!


Next is this adorable girl football hat and just in time for football season! My sister sent me picture of one similar to this and asked if I could make a version of it...yes, why yes I can!
Lastly, aside from hats, this is my most popular item: Earwarmers. These were a popular item last fall and winter and they are returning to the top of my sales list as this year's cold weather season approaches!

I am currently working on a few custom orders and trying out some new hat styles. I'll show them to you in a later post. I'd love any suggestions you have for items you'd like to see, color combinations, embellishments, styles or comments in general!





No comments:

Post a Comment