Friday, June 22, 2012

About Me

Welcome to my blog! I thought I would start off with a little information about myself.

My name is Jessica. I am a graduate of the Journalism program of Eastern Washington University. I am a self-taught crochet addict who has an online shop called Nice and Knotty. Along with crochet, I am also obsessed with DIY projects, cooking/baking, writing and scrapbooking.
I'm the oldest of my 4 siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My boyfriend, Blake, is my best friend and better half. You'll hear more about all of them as I continue posting. :)
My idea behind starting this blog was using it as a way to gain more writing experience and strengthen my voice. Not wanting to limit my choice of topics, I thought it would be a fun way to share my projects, creations and musings with others. I hope you enjoy following me on my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment